What Is the Open Source Channel Alliance?
OSCA is an association of Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), in partnership with SYNNEX and Red Hat. We offer innovative open source software applications to SYNNEX’s customer base of solution providers and value added resellers.
As open source applications gain wider acceptance among the more traditional-minded business community, the Alliance provides numerous benefits and options to help you go-to-market. These low-cost, high-return solutions are perfect for your customers who seek business-quality software at an affordable price.
With the Open Source Channel Alliance, you gain access to cost-effective, enterprise-class open source alternatives to proprietary applications, as well as the top-notch support and services for which SYNNEX and Red Hat are known.
The Reseller Advantage
Our knowledgeable, professional team delivers unparalleled industry benefits, including:
- Access to SYNNEX’s robust linecard, including proven Red Hat solutions
- A single source to fulfill all IT needs, from hardware to software, with a focus on open source solutions
- An Alliance Program Manager who serves as your trusted open source advisor
- Certified Software Account Managers who help you find the right solution for your customer
- Outside/Field Sales Representatives who provide configuration tools, product availability, pricing, and more
- Strategic Business and Market Enablement—from planning to lead generation— that help you focus on your business
- Technical Assessment and Support that helps you overcome gaps in your capabilities
- Training and Sales Tools to create awareness of open source products, programs, and procedures